Heart Punch Art {tutorial}

 

 A fun way to use up those scraps!  This could be done with any punch really...crowns, butterflies, flowers, you name it!

Supplies:
Scrap card stock
Paper punch
Frame (from Dollar Tree)
Spray paint (optional)
Card stock
Pop dots
Ruler (if you're picky, like me)


How to:

Raid your scrap drawer for all card stock red or pink (or whatever color you want).


Spray your frame (if it needs it.)  I spray this at the same time I was doing this one.

While your frame is drying, cut white card stock to fit frame, the punch a handful of hearts.

Put pop dots on the back of punched shapes and line them up.  (I used a quilting ruler on the top and sides.  Put the corners in first then worked my way in.)  

Pop it in the frame, without the glass.


I tried to get a pic of the dimensional-ness (technical term).  


Give it to the hubs on Valentines day!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...