Another quick and easy card {quick tutorial}



I made a handful of these up for my daughter to use as thank you cards for her birthday.  It took less than 15 minutes and she loved them.

Supplies:
Card  stock
Scrapbook paper scraps
Envelops (or scrapbook paper for envelopes)
Adhesive
Flower, circle punches
Leaf punch (optional, because you can cut by hand)
Corner punch (optional)

How to:
Cut card stock into 4"x6" rectangles.  Round corners (if you want).  Punch flowers, circles and leaves from scrap paper and adhere to corner of card.  I used glitter paper for the center of the flower.  

I die cut envelopes out of coordinating scrapbook paper because I have A TON of it.


See....and this is not all of it! (Yes I'm working on my hoarding issues.)


That's is.  Quick and easy cards.

1 comment:

  1. I don't even know if you know that I read your blogs - but I do! If you are selling any of your paper/craft supplies, please let me know. As always, you are amazing and I love reading your posts! I have almost entered you in some of my fav blogs!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...