Book Bundles {quick tutorial}



This was one of the easiest projects to make!  

I ran into Goodwill one morning to see if they had any lampshades.  They were having a 50% off sale, so I grabbed some hardback books.  My 3 year old helped me pick them out.  

 When I got home, in about 10 minutes I turned this...

into this.....

Supplies:
Old hardback books (make sure they don't have markings on the paper edges) 
Jute twine

How to:
Take the dust covers off
Open the front cover and with scissors or an exacto knife (knife works better), separate the cover from the front page by cutting it off.  
Repeat for back.
Repeat for other books.
Stack them together.
Tie jute twine around (like wrapping a present) and knot at the top.  Tie a bow.
Done.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...