Monogrammed Wall

Can you tell our last name starts with G?  
I started collecting and making G’s when I got married (almost 11 years ago.)  It started with one G that I had centered in a collage of pictures on the wall.  Then I got some more than were put here and there in bookcases.  The last time we moved (we move quite regularly) I kept pulling out the G’s and putting them in a pile, since we no longer have bookcases to display them, I was at a loss for what to do.  
So I put them on a wall.  
The reason I can’t give you a wonderful picture of all the G’s together, is because this wall happens to be in our powder room....which is a little small and not the best for photographing.
You can do this with any collect you might have.  Plates.  Crosses.  Keys.  Arrange them on the floor first, so you don’t go pounding holes in your wall.  Another trick...command strips.  I love them.  They are a little spending, but come off the wall cleanly and you can   easily adjust so that your collection is level.

In the next few weeks I will post some of the tutorials for ones that I’ve made.  Some of them are Mod Podged, glittered, embroidered, painted, and even just a paper cutout!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...