Baby Shower Invitation

My sister is having her first baby (YAY!)  I'm bummed that I can't be there for her shower, but we live about 7 or 8 states away and I have 4 small kids.  A few months ago we went on a trip and I decided I wasn't getting back on an airplane anytime soon...and its still too soon.  Anyway....I'm helping out with the shower as much as I can from afar.  Which means invitations and anyone who knows me know I *love* paper!  And cutting it up.  And putting it back together.


This is what I came up with.  A simple booklet style with an insert with the information.  The binding scored and tied with a ribbon.  My favorite part...


The "water" spray that I punched.  Love. It. The first was great.  The eleventh, I still thought they were kinda cute.  After 35...um...not so cute anymore.  But they are done and mailed and I'll soon be posting the favors that I'm making.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...