Dresser redo


I am LOVING this chalk paint stuff!!!  Besides the gorgeous finish, there is NO sanding and NO priming!  WooHoo!!!

I did a few repairs then painted it in ASCP Old White.  I lightly glazed it and put the original hardware back on.  


I know its a great piece when I want to keep it.  But alas....there is no room in my house, so it went up to the shop.


Here is what it looked like before.  Not too bad.  Some of the bottom had been chewed by....something?  I also had to do some veneer repair to the top.  Ugh.  First time, but it came out ok.






4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I have yet to use the chalk paint, although the more I read about it, the more I want to try it! Beautiful piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dresser is awesome! Love the lines on it. I'd have a hard time giving it up too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous piece! Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great transformation. I just tried the Annie Sloan Chalk Paint on a stool. I didn't buy the dark wax and realize I really should have, I think it makes a big difference in the colors.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...