Valentines Class and Teacher's gifts

3 of my 4 rug-rats are in school, so that means 3 Valentine's day parties, and LOTS of "favors."  Since there is only 6 days to go (2 for one of the parties...) I've found some fun ideas and this is what I'm doing this year.  Hope it helps you if you're looking for ideas!

#1 chose this:



From Skip to my Lou.  Tutorial includes printable.  You can find it here.



My #2 chose this one:


From Family Fun Magazine.  Tutorial here.

I'm going to change it slightly.  Instead of paper flowers, I'm going to knot ribbon around the stem and have #2 write her classmates names on the back.



#3 (the boy) chose this:



From Dana Made It.  Tutorial includes printable.  You can find this one here.  I'm going to die cut my hearts, so will stamp on the sentiment.

And for the teachers....

I'm going to do the treat jars.  I've been saving glass jars (shhh, don't tell the hubs) knowing there was going to be a use for them. (I'm a hoarder like that!)

Yes, I know I'm crazy doing 3 different things, but that what I get for asking the kiddos for their input.  I have everything here to do all of this except for the suckers, so its a great way to use of some of the supplies I've been hoarding saving just for a time like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...